AIP participated in the presentation session of the project promoted by Mota Engil and the PALOP Training Institute, which aims to train, train and move human resources.

This action focused on workshop training in the technical areas of carpentry and construction for workers in Guinea-Bissau.

60% of the trainees were hired by Mota Engil and the remaining 40% stayed in Guinea-Bissau to work for local companies.

The project tries to combat the lack of labor in Portugal and reinforce legal labor emigration.

The lack of labor is a sign that the economy is growing. Companies will tend to find ways and processes to circumvent this difficulty. This project by Mota Engil and the Training Institute – CPLP is an example of what can and should be replicated.